Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Day for Dad

On Fathers' Day, I would like to pay tribute to all the dads in my life.

First of all, I know everyone says this on Fathers' Day, but I am so thankful for my man! God really blessed me with the best husband anyone could ask for, and he is such a great daddy to our son. He loves us with all of his heart, and he truly enjoys spending time with us. I love watching him play with Perry, hearing him read bedtime stories at night, and seeing the true joy that P brings him.

So THANK YOU, Eric, for all of the personal sacrifices you make for us. Thanks for getting up in the middle of the night when P has a bad dream, for playing Backyard Football with him (because I DO NOT understand that game!), for putting him to bed every night, for coaching his baseball team, for laying flooring on Fathers' Day, for smiling for a million pictures, for enduring mobs of screaming children at countless birthday parties, for putting together all manner of toys and gadgets, for listening to me and laughing with me, for working so hard to provide a wonderful life for us, and for being the example of a man who loves the Lord and strives to live an honorable life. You are the best!!!
And now, some photos...





Of course, the older generation deserves a big shout out as well.

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to...

my dad (Big Daddy)

my step-dad (Grandpa)

and Eric's dad (Buppa)

You are all so special to us! Thanks for being the great fathers that you are.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: