Monday, June 23, 2008

The After

You may be wondering why I haven't posted for a few days.

DIDN'T YOU READ MY LAST POST??? I have so much to do!!!

Seriously, we have had a busy week, which included this...



YES! It's finished!

And LOOK, there's even furniture!






That's our yellow lab, Beau, standing guard. He hasn't quite decided if he likes this new floor situation. It's much too slippery for him, I think. We had to get him to lay down for the first pic because he kept sliding around when he tried to sit!

Don't you love a finished product? We're tired weekend warriors, but we're quite pleased with the results of our labor.

The other excitement that kept P and I busy last week was Backyard Bible Club. I was going to write a post about it, but my friend, Kim, who hosted the whole shindig, did a fabulous job telling all about it on her blog. So I figured you could just read about it here. I had the joy of leading the music. This group of kids had so much fun singing, and I loved every minute of it! The theme, as you will read in Kim's post, was all about service -- to God and to others. Great stuff!

2 comments:

Susan and Lee said...

Looks good Lisa

Cheryl said...

That looks amazing!
Let me know when you're rested and you can head to my house! ;0)