Friday, July 4, 2008

My Meme

My friend, Kim, "tagged" me for a meme. Although I had no idea such a thing existed until about a week ago when I saw one on someone else's blog, I'll give it a go...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?:
I had finished my 1st full year teaching, and I spent that summer in New Hampshire with my boyfriend at his parents' house. We shopped for rings that summer, and that boyfriend soon became my hubby and his parents my in-laws! I worked at a YMCA camp as the Arts and Crafts Director.

What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
To-do list? On a holiday? Not much of one today. Ummm... let's see
1. Spend time with my family.
2. See fireworks.
3. Eat (without gaining any weight!) : )
4. Have fun.
5. Thank God for the blessing of living in the USA!

Snacks I enjoy:
Protein bars
Baby carrots and hummus
Strawberries
Grapes
Cheese

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Live debt-free
Give to my church (and to other causes the Lord brings my way)
Pay off my family members' homes
Adopt a child
Buy a lake house/beach house and a ski chalet (or maybe just one house on Lake Tahoe, where I could do both!)
Travel

Places I have lived:
Oxford, Ohio
Jacksonville, Florida
Calvert City, Kentucky
Marietta, Georgia
Woodstock, Georgia
Dallas, Georgia
Newnan, Georgia

Jobs I have had:
TCBY yogurt girl (my 1st job!)
Little Caesar's Pizza
Waitress (several places)
Instructor and Program Director at The Little Gym
7th Grade Teacher
Elementary Gifted Teacher

People I want to know more about:
Susan
Amy
Cheryl
Kristin

I know that's only 4, but I think Kim took my only other blogging friends. : )

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

So good to read those things about you. I've done this meme before so I'll link back to it in a post so you can read it!

Amy said...

Hey! I answered your meme! Hope you have fun at the beach!

Susan and Lee said...

I answered the meme too How do you remember what you were doing 10 years ago? I can't remember what I did yesterday