Saturday, July 12, 2008

A boy after my own heart

One of my favorite ways to relax is to take a hot bath, and, if I have some time, I usually take a good book with me.

Tonight, after we'd finished the mandatory washing part of Perry's bath, the time came when he usually gets some toys and plays for a few minutes. This time, though, he said, "I'm just gonna stay in here for a little while, like you do," and he laid back to relax.

"You need a book to read," I said.

So he asked Daddy for one of his I Can Read books and kicked back.

I just thought it was too funny. One of those moments when you realize they are always watching, and they do love to imitate!

Oh yeah, and Perry wanted y'all to see what he's learned to do recently.

After trying and trying, and declaring several times that he thought he "just had to be a little bit older to blow bubbles," he got it!

No comments: