Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My New Toy!



I am posting this using my brand new lime-green laptop! Oh, it is fabulous! So pretty!

I even took some pictures. Because I do want you to share in its beauty. : )
Eric just called it "the new blog machine." Hopefully its portability will allow me to post more frequently. And it's so fun to use, you know, 'cause it's so pretty! I really want to go out to Starbucks right now and do some public blogging, just because I can.
Too tired, though. Wouldn't you know it.

I have some other pics from the weekend to post as well. I just had to test this out!

I'll be back tomorrow with more.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! I went back and forth when deciding between the green and pink one. Don't you love it? It works so well!

Unknown said...

I don't need a new laptop.. but seeing your computer makes me want to buy one!

Susan and Lee said...

YOu and AMy are so funny with your colorful laptops

Cheryl said...

Ok, between you and amy, I'm having some serious laptop envy!!